A few system deployments:
Learn how Paramount / ViacomCBS Reduces Costs by Keeping an Eye on the Production Floor With IPTV from VidOvation
Register for Live Training on July 13, 2022, at 9 AM Pacific / 12 PM Eastern
By using VidOvation IPTV to deliver both live internal studio feeds, DirecTV, and playout of its own content, Paramount / ViacomCBS can monitor quality control during both production and distribution.
In this training session, attendees will learn how to design a successful, impressive, cost-effective IPTV and digital signage system that suits your unique requirements and budget, including:
- How to stream live video off-site to remote customers and employees working at home
- What’s needed to successfully implement and support live TV distribution to every device – Smart TVs, set-top boxes, smartphones, tablets, computer desktops, and more
- Learn how to distribute live television from DirecTV, Dish Network, cable, Over-The-Air TV, internal live feeds, studio feeds, and more
- Connect your Master Control Routing Switch outputs to the IPTV system for distribution across the enterprise.
- How to integrate a video-on-demand capability and full, multiplatform content library
- How to identify red flags and avoid the top costly project mistakes
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) related legal issues at stake
- Fully integrated Digital Signage with the VidOvation IPTV system or the integration of virtually any third-party digital signage or media player.
Learn how to design a state-of-the-art Enterprise IPTV and Digital Signage system. Learn to avoid costly mistakes and get support for LIVE TV distribution to the desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablets, smart tv, set-top box, and more. Do not get stuck with one content provider (CATV/SAT) or without an open architecture. Learn how to avoid legal issues for you and your client by having an approved DRM system. Make sure you have a user-friendly Interface. Learn how to fully integrate a video-on-demand capability and add a full library of your customer’s multimedia content. Learn how to distribute your customer’s own internally generated live and pre-recorded content. Learn how to provide and distribute digital signage throughout your customer’s facility.
Many customers are facing new challenges during the continuing global health crisis. Enterprises are faced with many new challenges to serve both employees and customers. Learn how an IPTV and Digital Signage system can serve both the needs of users visiting in-person and the needs of remote users from home. The live video and signage experience can be streamed anywhere in the world via the public internet.