Working with VidOvation is the best way to broadcast live over IP networks. In corporate environments, hospitals, offices, and even retail IPTV allows you to stream to everyone in the building. But, setting the system up can be complicated. Work with VidOvation to avoid stress and get the reliable, feature-rich IPTV experience that you need.
We allow you to stream live television and video to all of your devices. We offer integration with video on demand and media library. We offer emergency alert systems (which may be required by law), integrated digital signage, and essentially everything you need for your IPTV network. We have a huge array of features that we can provide you, and we have the expertise and equipment to solve any issues you have with your IPTV network. Learn more about what we offer below.
The Advantages of Our IPTV Services
We offer a proven technology that is reliable and will allow you to arrange your IPTV network to broadcast exactly what you want when you want to. Our system offers many advantages, including the following:
- Offsite streaming: We can allow you to stream live video or other video to those who are working off-site or even working from home.
- Capacity: For large organizations, our capacity is important. We can support up to 5,000 concurrent viewers all from a single server, meeting almost all the organization’s needs.
- Scalable and flexible: You can add more channels or more viewers at any time and add 4k capability at any time. Our services grow as you grow. We also offer the ability to upgrade only some users without changing out the boxes, making it very convenient.
- Channel guide: More than a simple channel guide, we offer advanced options with unique grouping and extra programming information.
- Format support: Our technology covers a wide range of formats, including MPEG-1/2/4, H.264, H.265, 4K, HD and SD.
- Tech support: Our experts will solve any issues you have with your IPTV, including getting you new channels at the last minute.
- Seamless: We offer simple, seamless integration of your TV monitors with LG and Amino Set-top boxes.
- Centralized management: Control all of the media assets and the system as a whole, either local or remotely.
- Scheduling: We can integrate the scheduling of content between live and recorded broadcasts.
Why Work with VidOvation?
We offer thorough knowledge and expert support for all of your IPTV needs. We make it simple to use our services whether you know a lot about your network or just want it to work without getting into technical details. Our experts can educate you on everything you need to know in order to broadcast live over IP networks, including:
- Understanding the legal issues and DRM of IPTV
- How to stream to employees at home
- The equipment you need to make the system work
- How to avoid the most common struggles with IPTV
Get Started on Your IPTV Network Today
No matter what your project is, our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help take it to the next level! Book a virtual meeting with either of our experienced business development reps and get started today!