Did you know that digital signage has a higher conversion rate compared to other advertising channels such as social media and print media? People are more likely to remember a digital video display they saw in a public place over the past month compared to an ad they saw on Facebook according to a study by Intel. Wireless digital signage is arguably the most effective way to get your message across.
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is the use of electronic display equipment such as LCDs, LED and Plasma Screens to advertise your products. The information displayed on these digital signs is designed to deliver specific messages that will compel viewers to perform an action deemed to benefit the company.
With the use of software such as iptv digital signage, you can create engaging content that will translate into viewers performing your desired action. Digital Signage Strategy is a formula for creating digital signs that are appealing to your target audience. It focuses on your goal and target audience.
What are the Benefits of digital signage
Digital signage has much more benefits compared to any other channel of communication. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to reach an audience who do not have to be persuaded and motivated to click a button to watch your advertisement.
Here are some of the benefits of digital signage:
- Content can be exchanged more easily. Unlike static signs that can only be changed by physically putting down them down, digital signs can be replaced by simple operation from a computer.
- Animations can be shown. Animations are far more engaging compared to static pictures. Therefore, it is much easier for a viewer to remember a digital sign compared to static sign.
- The Displays Easily Adapt. With digital signs, you can change the content being displayed to suit the audience at any moment. For example, you can quickly change a display when it no longer engages your viewers.
- You deliver targeted messages at specific times. Audiences at specific locations change with time. This means that you will only be able to reach your target audience at specific times. Digital Signage enables you to display targeted messages to your target audience at specific times.
- High return on investment. According to Nielsen Media Research, digital signage convinces potential customers to purchase the products they view over another product that they had in mind. It has much more influence as compared to other forms of advertising.
Who needs an IPTV digital signage
Hospitality industry – The benefits are very high for hotels, resorts and other accommodation businesses that need to provide entertainment and useful information to guests.
Casino – Implementation of IPTV solutions allows you to distribute digital content to and share the excitement and fun to your guests.
Sports venue – Multiply the excitement and fun in your stadium and other sports venue.
Enterprise – Increase the efficiency of training and communications.
How to create an engaging digital signage
Installing a digital sign is not enough to guarantee that you will get more customers, you have to go the extra mile to design compelling and effective ads. Here are some of the tips you can follow:
- Define your goal. Clarity is the number one component of effective communication. Too much information distracts your viewers, and therefore you should focus on delivering a specific message.
- Define your audience. Digital signs should be created with the target audience in mind. Without a definite target audience, your campaign will be a failure.
- Pick fonts that are easy to read. Fonts should be visible from a distance to enable your viewers to grasp your message quickly.
Digital signage is by far the most effective way to pass your message as a company to your potential clients. Vidovation offers state of the art and cost-effective digital signage equipment and software that will enable to engage with your customers. Call us today to have the world have a new look at your brand.