VidOvation will be providing bonded cellular field encoders and at-home production technology for coverage of the 2020 US Presidential Election.
Customers will be able to rent the AVIWEST PRO380, or PRO180 Bonded Cellular and Public Internet Field Encoders for the US Presidential Election. The AVIWEST patented SafeStreams Transport (SST) technology provides the industry’s most robust video transport while maintaining frame-accurate genlock and lip sync for multi-camera At-home Production.
Book Your Rental Early
Between now and election day, VidOvation will be involved in the following events:
- Aug 17-20: DNC: Milwaukee
- Aug 24-27: RNC: Charlotte/Jacksonville
- Sept 29: 1st Presidential Debate: University of Notre Dame
- Oct 15: 2nd Presidential Debate: Adrienne Arsht Center
- Oct 22: 3rd Presidential Debate: Belmont University
- Nov 3: Election Day: Candidate Headquarters
The VidOvation team is ready to help you with all your election coverage needs. Make your reservations early while inventory lasts.