VidOvation has created an extensive library of educational webinars on many subjects ranging from At-Home Production, Lens Distortion Correction of Live Video, Wireless Camera Technology, the invention and use of ARQ, and more.Click to Watch Recorded Webinars
Here is a partial list of our most recent educational webinars:
- Lens Distortion Correction of Live Video Webinar
- QVidium – Pioneer in IP Video Transport and Error Correction
- V-Nova – At-home Production, Contribution, and Distribution over Managed Networks
- New Wireless Products & Technology from ABonAir
- PGA At-home Production for the New Abnormal
- Live Video Contribution & Content Sharing Webinar
- Turn Your Event Into a Success Story with Haivision Transmitters & Encoders
- NAB Updates – New RACK Field Encoders & 5G Cellular Transmitter
- Take a Leap Into The Future of Mobile Journalism
- IP in Live At-Home Production: TAG VS IP-Based Multiviewer, Diagnostics & Quality Control
- Turn any HD or 4K camera platform into an SMPTE studio camera Webinar
- Real News: New Technologies for Mobile Newsgathering
- How SafeStreams Transport (SST) Transmits Live Video over Cellular and Internet
Please let us know if there are any subjects you would like presented in upcoming webinars. We welcome your feedback.
All the best,
- PGA TaylorMade Driving Relief At-home Production using VidOvation
- More efficient ways to contribute and distribute live television and video
- VidOvation has been promoting At-home production for several years. Today it is more of a necessity during these uncertain times with social distancing.
- Address the challenge of maintaining frame-accurate video genlock and lip sync across multiple cameras for wireless at-home live production or REMI.
- How labor costs are reduced since the television production specialists work at a centralized master control near where they live, eliminating the need for travel and overtime expenses.
- SafeStreams Transport (SST) for video transport over unmanaged networks such as cellular and the public Internet
- New codec – SMPTE VC-6 ST 2117 P.Pro – a More Efficient Alternative to Uncompressed, JPEG XS and JPEG 2000 from V-Nova
- New low latency wireless technology for remote productions