IP Multiviewing, Probing, Diagnostics and Monitoring
TAG Video Systems is the world leader in 100% software-based integrated IP Multiviewing, Probing and Monitoring solutions. Introducing its first IP solution in 2008, today TAG supports over 50,000 channels across the four primary broadcasting applications – Live Production, Playout/Master Control, Distribution, and OTT. TAG’s Zer0 Friction philosophy allows Broadcasters and Content Distributors the greatest scalability, flexibility and asset utilization available in the market today. The 100% software platform supports both compressed and uncompressed formats, including MPEG TS, JPEG2000, SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022-6/7, and HLS. TAG’s solutions run on standard Commercial-Off-The-Shelf hardware (COTS) and cloud, providing state-of-the-art IP monitoring and analysis tools combined with the highest quality UHD Multiviewer available on standard and mobile device displays.
- Flexible Mosaic layout generation: User-defined layouts, 1-100 channels per layout; Layout editor via embedded web browser, Round-Robin, and Paneity Box (CED) layout displays
- Overlay display of errors, Tally, UMD’s, events and DVB/Teletext/CC/ID3 multilanguage subtitling overlay
- Mosaic output encoded as standard HD or UHD Multicast H.264 /H.265/ MPEG-2 SPTS service, and/or low latency ST-2110/2022-6/7 with simultaneous HLS output for each generated Mosaic
- Mosaic output viewable on standard STB, ST-2110/2022-6 to HDMI convertors, mobile devices, and web browsers
- Up to 32 audio streams loudness display per service
- High-density solution; concurrent monitoring of up to 300 services per server.
- Ability to mix a variety of Uncompressed and Compressed sources: SMPTE-2022-6;7/ST-2110/ HEVC /H.264 /MPEG-2 /JEPG2000 TR-01/ HLS/ MPEG-DASH/ MSS/ UHD/HD/SD/RADIO/DATA
- Simultaneous, real-time analysis of all sources on all channels
Three levels of monitoring: transport level monitoring based on ETR-101-290 compliance, Video/Audio baseband content level monitoring, and template-based monitoring for detection of configuration changes in the monitored stream.
- Transport layer monitoring: ETR-101-290 priority 1-3, ATSC A/78A; Channel Statistics; Video content monitoring: freeze frame, black frame; Audio content monitoring: audio levels, audio Silence; Subtitles content monitoring: display and validity
- Subtitling analysis of DVB Subtitles, ID3 and 708/608 closed-captioned
Unique alarm trigger settings for individual channels or groups of channels
- Event notification by SNMP, Syslog, Email and Mosaic overlay
Source recording, triggered by any of the event detection rules