Job Opening: Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Description (Read Thoroughly):
At VidOvation we are 100% passionate about solving problems and making our customers happy! We are all about providing a delightful and consultative experience to our prospective customers. The solutions we are providing help our customers grow their businesses by building a more human connection with their employees, fans, and customers.
VidOvation’s client base includes broadcast and cable television, sports, production, pro-AV, corporate, security, government, and teleconferencing. We are a fast-growing company with expanding markets worldwide. There is room for growth and career advancement within VidOvation. If you are looking to help grow a fast expanding and talented team, in one of the most exciting industries, VidOvation may the place for you.
VidOvation is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager with +2 years experience in a fast-paced, high tech environment. The Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager role touches all aspects of the business and presents a unique growth opportunity within VidOvation.
We are MOST interested in YOU if
- You have excellent telephone etiquette
- You have experience with all aspects of desktop QuickBooks and bookkeeping.
- You have proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel is a must.
- You have data-entry and CRM Management experience. Infusionsoft is a plus
- You have a sense of strong teamwork
- You are very detail oriented, organized and hands on
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You can act, operate and follow directions from manager to accomplish objectives
- You can work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management to maximize performance creativity, problem-solving, and results
- 2+ years of Administrative or Office Manager experience
- Experience with QuickBooks, Excel, Marketing Tools, and CRM, ideally Infusionsoft.
The type of business we are building
We work hard to ensure VidOvation is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We also care deeply about upholding and staying true to our company values – Moving Video Forward with excellence in problem-solving, amazing service and support, passion and determination, team and family spirit, economy, creativity, open communications, and honesty.
We know the biggest investment we can make is to our employees, so we provide
- A salary of $35K to $50K depending on the potential impact to the business.
- Vacation of 2 weeks and 3 weeks for the first, and second years, respectively.
- A 401K retirement plan with employer matching of up to 4% of compensation. Eligible after one year of employment.
- Access to medical benefits with partial company subsidy.
Please ask Human Resources for full details.
VidOvation Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.