Job Opening: Outbound Technical Sales – Lake Forest, California
Location: Lake Forest, California
At VidOvation, we are 100% passionate about solving problems and making our customers happy! We are all about providing a delightful and consultative experience to our prospective customers. The solutions we are providing help our customers grow their businesses by building a more human connection with their employees, fans, and customers.
VidOvation’s client base includes broadcast and cable television, sports, production, pro-AV, corporate, security, government, and teleconferencing. We are a fast-growing company with expanding markets worldwide. There is room for growth and career advancement within VidOvation. If you are looking to help grow a fast expanding and talented team, in one of the most exciting industries, VidOvation may the place for you.
VidOvation is seeking motivated Outbound Technical Sales based in Orange County California with 3+ years’ prior success selling.
We are MOST interested in YOU if
- You have prior success selling into a marketplace that is resistant to change.
- You have a proven process for prospecting and farming for new opportunities.
- You are passionate about your customers and are willing always to propose the option that is best for them.
- You love to make dozens of calls in a day leading to meaningful conversations.
- You excel at generating and qualifying new leads.
- You forge long-standing customer relationships.
As a Sales Representative at VidOvation, you will directly interface with customers. While strong networking, presentation, and demonstration skills are important, most of your time will be spent calling and emailing prospects to identify and qualify opportunities.
While social media has its place, the ultimate app is dialing the phone. The Sales Rep is required to prospect, generate and qualify most new leads.
We know the biggest investment we can make is to our employees, so we provide
- A base salary of up to $50K depending on the potential impact to the business.
- A projected total compensation of $100K+.
- Vacation of 2 weeks and 3 weeks for the first, and second years, respectively
- A 401K retirement plan with employer matching of up to 4% of compensation.
- Access to health benefits with partial company subsidy.
- VidOvation Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- Follow a consistent and measurable sales process
- Collaborate on strategic discussions with company management
- Business travel to customers and industry tradeshows is expected to be up to 25% of the time.
- Setup and perform product demonstrations.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience.
- Experience with managing the sales process in a CRM, ideally Infusionsoft.
The type of business we are building
We work hard to ensure VidOvation is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We also care deeply about upholding and staying true to our company values – Moving Video Forward with excellence in problem-solving, amazing service and support, passion and determination, team and family spirit, economy, creativity, open communications, and honesty.
VidOvation excels in helping its clients integrate custom solutions into existing infrastructure, with the ability to meet almost any application or budget. The company applies proven expertise on the complete project lifecycle — from project consulting and management to engineering and design, warranty and support