Job Opening: National Accounts Business Development for Broadcast Equipment – USA
At VidOvation, we are 100% passionate about solving problems and making our customers happy! We are all about providing a delightful and consultative experience to our prospective customers. The solutions we are providing help our customers grow their businesses by building a more human connection with their employees, fans, and customers.
VidOvation’s client base includes broadcast and cable television, sports, production, pro-AV, corporate, security, government, and teleconferencing. We are a fast-growing company with expanding markets worldwide. There is room for growth and career advancement within VidOvation. If you are looking to help grow a fast expanding and talented team, in one of the most exciting industries, VidOvation may the place for you.
VidOvation is seeking motivated National Accounts Business Development for the United States with 10+ years’ prior success selling broadcast television equipment.
We are MOST interested in YOU if
- You have prior success selling into a marketplace that is resistant to change.
- You have a consistent track record of success in broadcast equipment sales.
- You have a network of broadcast, and cable television, sports, production, pro-AV, corporate, and government contacts and customers.
- You have a proven process for prospecting and farming for new opportunities.
- You are passionate about your customers and are willing always to propose the option that is best for them.
- You love to make dozens of calls in a day leading to meaningful conversations.
- You excel at generating and qualifying new leads.
- You forge long-standing customer relationships.
As the National Accounts Business Development at VidOvation, you will directly interface with customers. While strong networking, presentation, and demonstration skills are important, most of your time will be spent calling and emailing prospects to identify and qualify opportunities.
The National Accounts Business Development is required to prospect, generate and qualify most new leads.
We know the biggest investment we can make is to our employees, so we provide
- A base salary of $75K to $100K depending on the potential impact to the business.
- A projected total compensation of +$175K and +250K in the first and second years, respectively.
- Vacation of 2 weeks and 3 weeks for the first, and second years, respectively
- A 401K retirement plan with employer matching of up to 4% of compensation.
- Access to health benefits with partial company subsidy.
- VidOvation Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- Follow a consistent and measurable sales process
- Collaborate on strategic discussions with company management
- Business travel to customers and industry tradeshows is expected to be up to +50% of the time.
- Setup and perform product demonstrations with minimal technical support.
- 10+ years of successful sales experience
- Experience with managing the sales process in a CRM, ideally Infusionsoft.
- Formal sales training is a plus.
The type of business we are building
We work hard to ensure VidOvation is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We also care deeply about upholding and staying true to our company values – Moving Video Forward with excellence in problem-solving, amazing service and support, passion and determination, team and family spirit, economy, creativity, open communications, and honesty.
VidOvation excels in helping its clients integrate custom solutions into existing infrastructure, with the ability to meet almost any application or budget. The company applies proven expertise on the complete project lifecycle — from project consulting and management to engineering and design, warranty and support