The H150 is a highly reliable Linux device designed for enterprise delivery of live, linear and OTT content with support for Verimatrix Decryption
The H150 provides the robust quality and reliability required for enterprises focused on ease of setup and operation. Known for its stability, it also includes innovative new features that deliver enhanced user experiences.
The field-proven H150 has been deployed at hotels, hospitals, stadiums, shopping malls, aircraft and other commercial environments. Whether content is delivered over a managed IP network or the open Internet, the H150 seamlessly manages rich user interfaces and full HD quality video.
- Support for Verimatrix Decryption with VidOvation custom software image
- Multiple integrations with TV apps and OTT services
- Full HD quality video supporting full-screen playback and middleware dependent picture-in-picture (PiP)
- Power over Ethernet, simplifying install where main power supplies are not available
- Stand-alone capability with configuration parameters on the STB, eliminating the dependency on network configurations
- Simple zapper functionality
- Built-in browser with video display capabilities
- Rugged, VESA compliant mounting system
- CEC control over HDMI*
Encoder Application Diagram:
IPTV Application Diagram:
Video Distribution through the Public Internet:
Web-based Remote Video Monitoring: