CNDF-200; Component Video to Optical DVI Converter
OPTICIS single-format converter, CNDF-200 can accept Component video signal as an input and convert it to one (1) fiber DVI signal. With powerful OPTICIS fiber-optic technology, CNDF-200 is capable of driving uncompressed 1080p (1920×1080) @ 60Hz signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one (1) SC multi-mode fiber To recover electrical DVI signal, DVFX-100-R is used as a receiver.
• Accepts component video and converts it into one (1) fiber DVI
• Transmits signal up to 500m over SC multi-mode fiber
• Be mountable in 19” 1RU rack (up to 4 units with OPSCR-1U)
• Provides mounting bracket (model name: OPSCB) complying with VESA 75, 100 standards to be attached on various places
• Has Loop-through output for on-site monitoring
• Has Locking type DC power supplier
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V, 3A
• Dimensions (WDH): 104 x 112 x 28mm
There are no reviews yet.