VCOM incorporates a fully functional IP PBX within its framework and enables seamless integration between traditional telephony and Matrix communications. This means users can place and receive standard phone calls simultaneously with point-to-point, group call, and party line communications.
VCOM’s phone services have been optimized for use on ComScreen and other Android devices. Standard PBX capabilities including contact lists, call history, and inbox notifications are incorporated.
With all the operational features VCOM™ users are familiar with, ComScreen provides a compact solution for a variety of desktop-user station requirements.
- Android OS with customized pre-installed VCOM application
- Full-duplex integrated speaker/mic with great echo cancellation
- Handset and headset jack
- 7″ TFT capacitive multi touch screen
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Adaptive jitter buffer
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Full bandwidth or wideband and narrowband codecs: G711, G722, G723, G729 ILBC, AMR
- SIP support
- Ethernet WAN RJ-45 10/100/1000
- Ethernet LAN Port RJ-45 Loop through
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- External power supply
- Compatible with rj11 headsets