The DADU-P2-KIT can extend up to two DVI-I, USB 1.1, stereo audio and RS-232 signals up to 225 feet using CAT6 cables, while retaining perfectly clear, crisp image and audio quality (image resolution up to 1900 x 1200 at 60Hz).
- Top image quality at all resolutions
- Video resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz) up to 225 feet
- Internal DCC cables
- Distance: 275 feet with a CAT6 STP cable
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack mount options (19)
- Supports up to 2 DVI-D sources
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Uses easy-to-install, inexpensive pair cable
- Data recovery for digital video
- Fully-compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- External power adaptors for transmitter and receiver units
- Fully-transparent (does not use any emulation)
The uses for the VidOvation DADU-P2 are as diverse as the companies that can utilize it – from medical to education, military to entertainment. The DADU-P2 allows you the flexibility and ease of installation to completely suit your logistics planning. Each DADU-P2 system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by a CAT6 STP cable. The transmitter connects to the user’s computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 275 feet away.
The VidOvation DADU-P2 is capable of supporting four DVI-D monitors, with USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio and serial (RS-232) connections.
- Input Interface DVI-D (Single-Link)
- Output Interface DVI-D (Single-Link)
- Resolution 1920×1200 at 60Hz, resolution up to 1280×1024 min. 75Hz
- Video Supported 480p, 720p, 1080i
- Video Data Rate 1.65 Gbps
- USB Data USB maximum data rate 12Mbps
- USB compatibility 1.0 and 1.1.
- Audio signal type: stereo audio
- bandwidth 15MHz, 0dB
- impedance 10k Ohm
- Protocol Full duplex, transparent to all baud rates TXd, RXD, GROUND
- System cable CAT6, STP CAT6, 568B
- Size TX/RX 10.81” (L) x 3.38” (W) x 1.06” (H)
- Weight 8LB