DHFC-200D; DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Converting Active Optical Cable
Detachable DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 converting active optical cable, DHFC-200D, enables to convert DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal, and extends 4K (4096×2160) at 60Hz up to 100m (328feet) over plenum graded (or LSZH) hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
DHFC-200D is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance.
DHFC-200D offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating DisplayPort and HDMI connector part and Active Optical Cable part. It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper cable, moreover DHFC-200D converts DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and extends this signal much longer than general copper cable.
With High-Retention HDMI connector, HDMI connector (Rx) side allows more retention force compared to standard HDMI connector whereas DisplayPort connector secures its connection with its own locking mechanism.
• Extends up to 4K (4096×2160) at 60Hz (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Converts DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and transmits converted signal up to 100m (328feet) over hybrid cable
• Adopts plenum graded (or LSZH – Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
• Offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating DisplayPort and HDMI connector from cable
• Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector(Rx) and DisplayPort connector(Tx)
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Supports CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2