DPAX; DisplayPort 1.2 Data Recovery Repeater
DisplayPort 1.2 Data Recovery Repeater, DPAX is an active repeater for DisplayPort video signal to increase video transmission of a DisplayPort signal up to combined length of 18m (59ft) over Premium grade DisplayPort cable.
3m (10ft) from the Source – 15m (49ft) to the Display at DP1.2
5m (16ft) from the Source – 20m (65ft) to the Display at DP1.1
DPAX complies with DisplayPort 1.2 standards, and supports Ultra High Definition (up to 4096×2160) at 60Hz with auxiliary channel, MST function. DPAX has been especially designed to work with Opticis fiber-optic DisplayPort extenders, DPFX-100, DPFX-200 and M1-5000. So it can extend transmission of DisplayPort signal even longer.
• Complies with DisplayPort 1.2 standards
• Supports Ultra High Definition (up to 4096×2160) at 60Hz
• Offers data recovery function
• Transmits DisplayPort 1.2 data up to 18m (59feet) over copper cable
3m (10ft) from the Source / 15m (49ft) to the Display at DP1.2
5m (16ft) from the Source / 20m (65ft) to the Display at DP1.1
• Offers total data rate 21.6Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
• Supports auxiliary channel, MST function
• Supports much longer extension through daisy-chain connection
• Designed so that compatibility could go well especially with Opticis DisplayPort extenders for optical transmission
• Operated by USB power or DC power supplying adaptor
• Dimensions (WDH): 39.5 x 50 x 13mm
There are no reviews yet.