Revolutionary AI Driven Super Slow-Motion for Live Production, Post, and Archive
Simplylive’s e-Slomo is a revolutionary software application that uses artificial intelligence to create super slow-motion sequences from standard camera footage. It’s the perfect tool to create emotion evoking promos, openers and closers, or to give new life to your archived content – all at a fraction of the cost of dedicated high frame rate cameras.
e-Slomo software can be used both online and offline, and can either be installed on premises or in the cloud making it’s deployment very flexible. The creation of e-Slomo clips is extremely fast, requiring only a couple of seconds of buffering time. Simply cue the start of your replay, send it to e-Slomo, and in moments your super slow-motion sequence will be ready for broadcast.
e-Slomo is fully compatible with our complete range of ViBox Replay and All-In-One Production Solutions, and integrates seamlessly into any replay, studio, or post-production workflow. When combined with our UI Gateway, its user adjustable bandwidth of as little as 5 Mbps allows producers to create super slow-motion content from any remote location – even from home.
Unique Benefits to e-SloMo Users
- Users can create super slow-motion clips in various formats, including 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and UHD – and play them instantly for live production
- Leveraging the latest generation of Nvidia GPUs, the e-Slomo application allows you to create super slow-motion sequences faster than play time when deployed on multi-GPU platforms
- As it is completely software and AI driven, it’s functionality will continually improve as its sports specific algorithms learn and GPU power increases
- e-Slomo can be deployed on premises or in the cloud, and can be be interfaced with your slomo servers, editing infrastructure, or archive
- The application can be used in conjunction with ViBox SloMo to provide instant super slow-motion in your live environment
e-Slomo ViBox Example Workflow
In this example ViBox SloMo workflow, e-Slomo enables faster than playtime processing of
super slow-motion replays generated from standard HD-SDI camera feeds.
e-Slomo User Interface