HDMI/DVI/VGA USB KVM Extender over IP with Video-Wall
The TX connects to PC or Blu-ray player for the HDMI, DVI, VGA source, the RX connects to display, speaker, microphone, and USB devices. The solution is based on the standard IP technology, the TX converts input signals (video, audio, USB, …) to IP packets and Multicast/Unicast to Gigabit Ethernet switch. On the other end of RXs, receiving IP packets from Ethernet switch then converts back to HDMI/DVI/VGA, Audio, USB… and send to display, speaker, USB devices. The Encoder/Decoder engine built with Scaler function, multiple RXs are flexible to be configured as Video-Wall displays. Perfect for AV Broadcasting, KVM Matrix Control, Video-Wall applications like informational displays, entertainment, boardrooms, courtrooms, medical, military, and education digital signage.
- Support 1080p or 1920×1200 HDMI/DVI/VGA Resolution.
- Support standard LC/SC connector, SM/MM single-core SFP module (1.25Gbps up).
- Support one-to-one (Unicast), one-to-many (Multicast) broadcasting.
- Support many-to-many Group Broadcasting if the Ethernet switch enabled the IGMP.
- Support USB for PC remote control.
- The Encoder/Decoder engine built with Scaler function, multiple RXs are flexible to be configured as Video-Wall displays with 180, 270?Rotation.
- Support both HDMI and 3.5mm stereo audio.
- The Receiver supports 3.5mm microphone.
- Support IR and RS-232 bridge option.
- Pure hardware design, plug-and-play, no any software installation required.
- Built-in HTTP for the IP address, device name, Multi/Unicast, Baud Rate, … settings.
- Provide Connection Manager Software for Transmitters/Receivers Connection Management.
- Provide Video-Wall Manager Software for Video-Wall Configuration and Operation Management.
- FCC, CE, RoHS compliant.
- HDMI VGA DVI IP extender,
- HDMI network IP encoder-decoder,
- VGA network IP encoder-decoder
- DVI network IP encoder-decoder
- USB extender over the network,
- KVM network extender,
- KVM fiber extender,
- Send VGA video to many monitors over the network
|DVI –I connector for HDMI/DVI-D/VGA input||1||N/A|
DVI-I connector for HDMI/DVI-D/VGA output
|Power||DC 9~32V, 15W||DC 9~32V, 20W|
1 x SFP Module with LC/SC connector, single core of SM/MM cable
|USB Upstream (to PC)||1 x USB-B||N/A|
|USB to Devices||N/A||2 x USB-A 2.0 + 2 x USB-A 1.1|
|IR remote control (option||1 x IR Blaster||1 x IR Receiver|
|Resolution||1080p or PC 1920 X 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Inter-connect Cable||Single Mode (3 KM), or Multi Mode (550 M) Optical Fiber|
|Storage Temperature||-20~ 85°C|
|Weight||453 g||458 g|