4K2K HDMI with KVM USB Fiber Optic Extender with SFP+
The Thor Fiber HDMI Extender product works with any HDMI source in resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 3840×[email protected], as well as being fully HDCP compliant and EDID/Hot Plug transparent. The 2-way USB Extender can be used for the Keyboard/Mouse as well as Touch Screen for the PC Control. The product is designed to work in the industrial environment of operating temperature 0 to 70°C. The LC terminated fiber optic cable is used, preserving signal integrity and providing excellent protection from electromagnetic interference (EMI). Compared to similar copper-based solutions, optical signal transmission provides inherent galvanic isolation and excellent immunity to electromagnetic interference. The units also feature metal enclosures, providing further protection against radiated noise.
- Extends HDMI and USB over a SFP+ Optical Fiber.
- HDMI 1080p or 4K2K (3840×[email protected]) up to 1.4KM over SM Fiber Cable.
- 12-bit Deep Color, LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Fully transparent DDC/EDID, CEC and Hot-Plug signal.
- USB Keyboard, Mouse, and Touch Screen compatible
- TX support local Console, TX user can Lock/Unlock RX user.
- RX support local PC, RX user can switch/access both TX and RX PC.
- Plug-and-play, no any additional software driver is required. Firmware upgradable.
|DC 12V 1A|
|Up to 3840×[email protected]|
|Duplex LC Single-Mode Fiber Cable (1.4 KM)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 70°C|
|Storage Temp.|| |
-40 to 100°C
0 ~ 80% Non-condensing
150(W) x 110(L) x 28(H) mm