Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter for 10/100/1000 BaseT
- Ability to force 10Mbps or 100Mbps or 1000Mbps on UTP port
- Auto-Negotiation on UTP port
- Compatible with FMX301
- Full or Half-Duplex on UTP port
- Max. Packet Size: 1632 Bytes
- Store and Forward Switching Mechanism
- Supports Auto / Force Mode on FX port
- MAC address: 8KBuffer: 128Kbyte
The FET-1000-E is a stand-alone optical fiber media converter for 10/100/1000Base TX to 1000Base-SX/LX. When auto-negotiation is selected, two units will automatically tailor themselves to convert speed or duplex, depending on your specific network needs.
Another unique feature of the FET-1000-E converter is the use of a common PCB card which may either be placed in the rack (FMX301 series line card) or used as a stand-alone converter.
|Standards:||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX,802.3ab 1000Base-T and802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards|
|Connectors:||RJ45 and SFP LC|
|LEDs:||PWR, LLF, FX link, TP Link/Speed/Duplex|
|Power:||External AC adapter; 12VDC@1A|
|Power Consumption:||< 4W|
|Temperature Range:||0 — 50°C (Operating),0 – 70°C (Storage)|
|Dimensions(DxWxH):||85.6mm x 122.6mm x 20mm|
FET-1000-E: Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter for 10/100/1000 BaseT
There are no reviews yet.