Fiber Optic Return Path Receivers
The FRPR Series (Fiber Optic Return Path Receivers) is a rack-mounted fiber optic return path receiver. The 1RU chassis contains two (2) or four (4) independent optical return path receivers all supporting a bandwidth from 5-204 MHz.
The FRPR is a high-density, full-featured receiver that utilizes high-performance photodiodes and hybrid amplifiers for cable modem up-stream signals. Optical input indicators and front panel -20 dB RF test ports are provided on each receiver for set-up and testing. A front panel RF attenuator on each receiver section allows the user to adjust the RF output level.
• Full-featured Return Path Receiver with bandwidth of 5-204 MHz
• Compatible with 1310nm, 1550nm and all CWDM and DWDM wavelengths
• Band pass filter suppresses noise
• -20 dB RF Test Points for real-time monitoring
• Universal AC power
• 20 dB continuously variable RF attenuator