Reliable HD/SD-SDI Video Frame Sync Card for openGear Frames
HD/SD-SDI Video Frame Sync Card with Variable Delay and Timecode Insertion/Conversion for openGear® frames
- Variable Delay up to 13 Frames
- Single HD-SD-SDI Input, SMPTE 292, 259M
- Return Loss >15dB at 5 MHz – 1.485 GHz
- Remote User Configurable and Control Possible
- Timecode Insertion/Conversion
- AFD Code Insertion
- Video Level Controls
The FRS-5100 HD/SD-SDI video only frame sync card for openGear® frames that passes the entire ancillary data interval, including embedded audio. From a single SDI Input, the FRS-5100 provides four re-clocked only and four processed outputs with a standard width I/O module. A split I/O module is available for two re-clocked and two processed outputs per each of two frame sync cards.
There are no reviews yet.