FVT/FVR-1000 Dual 3G for HD SDI Fiber Transport with OLED Display and Control
- Fiber transport from 5Mbps to 3Gbps
- Supports SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M, 310M, 344M, 305M & DVB-ASI
- Equalizes up to 120m of Belden 1694A cable at 3 Gbit
- Equalizes up to 150m of Belden 1694A cable at 1.485 Gbit
- Supports embedded audio and data
- Color OLED Display w/ button joystick for navigation
- Monitor laser status, data rate, HD lock, Power
- Turn re-clocking on/off
- Multi Mode or Single Mode
- ST, SC, LC, FC
- Small, rugged, portable
- Stand alone or rack
- SEVEN year warranty
The FVT/FVR-1000-D3G takes the solid performance of the original FVT/FVR-1000-3G Series and adds numerous convenience features to give you unmatched diagnostic and status reporting.
With six new models to choose from, the 3000 Series allows you to not only send signals from point-to-point, but also to drop off a signal and continue on with fiber to one or more locations. Depending on the model, you can have loop BNC outputs and loop fiber outputs. And with the ability to EQ up to 120m of coax at 3Gb speeds, you have the flexibility to easily customize your signal distribution.
But what really makes these new modules different is the 1” (diagonal) color OLED display that isn’t just for looks. The display is enabled by a proximity sensor on the face plate so there is no distraction from a display that is always on. Menu navigation is via an easy-to-use button joystick. Not only will the OLED inform you of laser status and type of SDI input, you will also be able to turn re-clocking on/off and see exactly what your received optical power is.
Having all of this information at the touch of a button is essential in allowing you to monitor and, if necessary, troubleshoot your signals.
These modules can be fitted with the optical connector of your choice (ST, SC, LC) and will operate on multi mode or single mode fiber. Though, for best performance over longer distances at the highest bitrates, single mode fiber is recommended.
The FVT-FVR-1000’s can be used as stand-alone modules or six units can be racked mounted into a single RU via our convenient rack kits. They are also fully compatible with our LightBox and LightCube portable systems and the EOS router/patch-bay.
SDI transport with the flexibility to manage varying signal topographies and status indications in plain language without cryptic LEDs.
|Bit Rates||5Mbps to 3Gbps|
|# of Ins/outs||1 or 2 BNC(model dependent) Impedence 75 Ohms|
SMPTE 425M, 297M, 292M, 259M-C & DVB-ASI 800mV (peak to peak)
|Bit Error Rate||(@-22dBm) 10-11|
>15 dB at 5 MHz – 1.485 GHz >10 dB at 1.5 GHz to 3 GHz
|Jitter(wideband)||< 0.3 UI|
|Wavelengths||1310 or 1271-1611|
|Optical Connector||ST, SC or LC|
|Optical Source||FP laser or CWDM DFB|
|Optical Detector||PIN Diode|
|TX Output||-7 Standard (0 DFB)|
|RX Sensitivity||-22 dBm|
|Link Margin||15 to 22 dB (up to 40km)|
|Fiber Type||Multimode or Singlemode (Singlemode recommended)|
|Cable Length Equalized (w/Belden 1694A)||3 Gbps: >120m, 1.485 Gbps: >150m, 143-360 Mbps: >350m|
|Temperature||0 to +70C|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 1.125 x 5 inches|
|Display||1 inch color OLED w/ proximity sensor indicates Power, Data Rate, Data Lock, Laser Status, Reclocker Status & Laser Status|
|Cursor Ctrl||Button joystick|
- Module Choose ST, SC or LC Power Supply Included
- FVT-1000-3G-1TX 3Gbps Multi-rate Serial Digital Video Transmitter @ 1310nm, -5dBm for: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVB ASI, SMPTE 310M
- FVR-1000-3G-1RX 3Gbps Multi-rate Serial Digital Video Receiver, Sensitivity -20dBm for: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVB ASI, SMPTE 310M
- FTR-1000-D3G-TRX 3Gbps Multi-rate Serial Digital Video Transceiver, Sensitivity -20dBm for: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVB ASI, SMPTE 310M
- FVT-1200-D3G-2TX Dual 3Gbps Multi-rate Serial Digital Video Transmitter @ 1310nm, -5dBm for: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVB ASI, SMPTE 310M
- FVR-1200-D3G-2RX Dual 3Gbps Multi-rate Serial Digital Video Receiver, Sensitivity -20dBm for: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVB ASI, SMPTE 310M
- FVR-1000-3G-DR 3Gbps Multi-rate Serial Digital Video Drop Transmitter @ 1310nm, -5dBm for: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVB ASI, SMPTE 310M
- Optical IN and OUT with two BNC outputs
- Single Fiber Operation Please contact factory or your local re-seller
- CWDM Wavelengths Please contact factory or your local re-seller
- RM6 6 unit rack-mounting kit, mount 6 FVT/FVR-1000-3G & FVT/FVR-1000-SDI in 1 Rack Unit
- BP-6 Blank panel for RM6 rack-mounting kit
- FVT/FVR-1000-PS Spare Power Supply for FVT/FVR-1000-3G & FVT/FVR-1000-SDI units
There are no reviews yet.