4K HEVC IP and USB HD Video Decoder – IP Stream Input HDMI Output copy
Now, more than ever, IP transport has become the niche and priority of modern video architecture, the H-IP-HDM has been built to be the ideal device for decoding any IP stream and outputting it to HDMI.
The unit has an RJ45 IP input and HDMI video output, all settings can be setup remotely, as the unit has a GUI interface, which can be accessed from any browser; using this interface you can create and setup exactly where the unit will pull the IP streams from, like an FTP server, Facebook or Youtube.
The flexibility creates an ability to utilize this IP Decoder in various applications; Point to Point or Point to Multipoint, Broadcast Applications, Video Distribution, Digital Signage, and more.
Digital signage is a creative and widely accepted medium to deliver, information, alerts and advertisements and entertainment across a wide range of industries. Information is always being offered regardless what industry you work in, IP based reception using existing televisions can offer your clients and visitors and special message that combines graphics, text and other visual elements, that can be updated remotely, preset, preconfigured and changed quickly on the fly using the intuitive GUI to deliver your message.
The following are typical applications for IP Decoders in digital signage:
- Fast Food Display Menu’s
- Sports Events
- Outdoor IP Digital Billboards
- Airport Displays
- Hotel Welcome Screens
- Restaurant Menu’s and Happy Hours
Utilizing the IP Decoder as and HDMI output have unique options with this device:
- IP videos, Youtube or private streams can be decoded to HDMI and displayed locally
- Educational Distance Learning
- Government & Military
- Dynamic Advertisements
- Smart Display’s in Malls and Galleria’s
- Casinos & Hotels
- Billboard Display’s
- Security – IP Cameras Stream to HDMI over your network
- Video Surveillance
- Live Video Decoding from a Camera (It supports any third-party IP cameras)
The possibilities are endless for the HEVC H.265 capable H-IP-HDMI compact decoder. The unit also can use an SD Card which can have pre-recorded information, video or signage, to display on a loop. Since it can decode nearly every resolution up to 4k, the ability to be harmonious with other equipment is seamless. It can even decode formats of MPEG-TS, H.264, AVI, MOV, HEVC and H.265 means that you’ll be able to create content on any PC/MAC and then deliver that content to your IP-HDMI unit to create a unique and one of a kind marketing message as needed to customize your message for your clientele. The protocols used to receive the IP stream can come in the following formats IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, FTP and IGMP Multicast.
- Supports multiple network streaming protocols
- HEVC, H. 265, H.264 and Mpeg-2 Decoding
- Resolution supports up to 1920×1080@ 60fps and 3840×2160@ 30fps.
- Supports local media storage playback through SD Card slot and USB port
- NMS control directly from the ethernet port on the device
- Security measures: password protection and IP address filtering
- IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, FTP and IGMP Multicast
- MPEG-TS, MPEG 4, AVI, MOV and MPEG, HEVC, H.265, H.264
|Inputs||RJ45x2 10/100 Base-T (1x Management and 1x Streaming)|
|USB 2.0 (Formatted in FAT 32)|
|Micro SD Card Slot (Delivered with an 8GB USB Flash Card)|
|Ouput||A single HMDI port|
|Resolution||Maximum resolution up to 1920×1080@ 60fps and 3840×2160@ 30fps|
|Protocols||IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, FTP and IGMP Multicast|
|Media Formats||MPEG-TS, MPEG 4, AVI, MOV and MPEG, HEVC, H.265, H.264|
|Format||MPEG 1-L2, MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC and WMA|
|Sample Rate||32, 44.1 and 48KHz|
|Management||Web NMS – IP 192.168.0.168|
|Security||Password Protection and IP Address Filtering|
|Power Supply||12V DC|
|Dimensions||180 x 105 x 34 mm|
|480i@60, 480p@60, 480i@50, 480p@50, 720p@30, 720p@50, 108i@50, 1080p@50, 1080i@60, 1080p@60, 1080p@30, 1080p@25, 1080p@24 and 3840x2160p@30|