CATV Cable or ATSC Off Air RF Auto Redundancy Failover Switch 5-1000Mhz
H-RF-SWITCH 2×1 redundant RF CATV 5 – 1000Mhz Switch
An RF switch is used for signal distribution redundancy or for remote RF switching. Our RF Switch has two inputs and a single output. One of the inputs acts as the primary channel while the second is used for failover protection. When the switch detects that the incoming RF to the primary channel has dropped below a set reference level the unit will immediately switch to the backup channel. The unit can also be switched manually by either its front control panel or remotely via Ethernet SNMP. Our unit features full remote management for setting system parameters an system monitoring.
- High resolution of RF monitor
- Standard RJ45 Ethernet interface
- Integrate SNMP network management function.
- The switch mode is automatic or manual.
- Switch reference level can be set through the front panel or the Internet.
- Main application
- CATV RF switching, redundancy backups.
- RF control system.
| ||5 ~1000|
| ||AGC & MGC|
| ||F-female, or by request|
| ||95~250VAC , Optional -48VDC(30~60VDC)|