H-DVI-VGA-IP High Definition DVI or VGA Video/Audio Encoder and Decoder
The Thor H-DVI-VGA-IP is a perfect VGA over IP solution to extend DVI/VGA with Audio & RS-232 signals over IP Ethernet. This Video over IP Unit is useful in a wide range of digital signage applications that require one-to-many or many-to-many distribution, such as: informational displays, corporate signage, boardrooms, courtrooms, train-stations, shopping malls, medical, military, and school/college.
The H-DVI-IP unit is a High Definition Video / Audio over IP transport system for DVI or VGA signals. With this unit you can stream a DVI or VGA signal to anywhere in the world over the Internet or other IP based Ethernet network. Use with wireless networking equipment to multicast DVI wirelessly to as many display units as you want. You can also view the stream on a computer via software such as VLC Player. While lower quality units use JPEG encoding, our H-DVI-IP encoder features H264 encoding which uses less than half the bandwidth of MPEG-2 and produces the best picture quality available. Our DVI over CAT5/6 ethernet IP network Unit offers broadcast quality encoding with a low time delay, typically around 200 ms. The system offers an optional USB port on the encoder that lets you save the output stream to an attached USB storage device. This VGA to IP Encoder features an integrated web server for remote management and monitoring. The DVI to Ethernet system is perfect for anyone who wants to transport or multicast a DVI or VGA source.
The Transmitter connects with a PC or any device with VGA/DVI/Audio outputs. The Receiver connects to DVI/VGA display, and optional speaker/RS-232 device. All available 100M, Gigabit or Fiber Ethernet switches can be used to connect the Transmitter and the Receiver over LAN. You don’t need to have a dedicated line for the system. Just plug the transmitter and receiver into Ethernet network to stream VGA through this IP video extender and enjoy the real time high quality audio and video content.
Part numbers :
H-VGA-DVI-IP-TX – DVI or VGI to PI Transmitter
H-VGA-DVI-IP-RX – DVI or VGI to PI Receiver
- High Quality Broadcast level encoding based on H264/MPEG-4
- 2 units 1 as a Transmitter, socound as a Receiver
- Support Full HD video 1080p and PC 1920 x 1080 @60Hz resolution.
- Simply attach the VGA/DVI and audio to the transmitter, it starts to encode audio/video to the IP network.
- Support one-to-one (unicast) and one-to-many (multicast) mode for Audio/Video real time broadcasting.
- Supports multiple- to-multiple mode for group broadcasting if the Ethernet switch has the IGMP snooping.
- Support IR bridge function, you can use the IR remote controller at Receiver site to control the set-top box at the Transmitter site.
- Integrated web server for remote management and monitoring
- Hardware encoding with low time delay of typically 200ms
- Enhanced circuitry for true synchronization between audio and video
- Supports DVI, VGA or Component HD Video
- Easy to install and simple to use
|Video Bit Rate||5M – 15M bps|
|Mode of Video Output||Fix rate/change rate|
1024×768@60HZ 1024×768@75HZ 1280×720@60HZ 1440*900@60 1280×1024@60
1920*1080@50I 1920*1080/59.94HZ 1920*1080/60HZ
|Output Video Streaming Format||TS/VES/AES etc.|
|Coding Grade||ISO/IEC-14496-10/H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile|
|Frame Rate||NTSC, 30 frame/second
PAL, 25 frame/second
VGA 30 frame/second
|Video Sampling Frequency||32K,44.1K,48K|
|Audio Rate||32K,48K,56K,64K,80K,96K,112K,128K,192K,224K,384Kbps etc.|
|Mode of Encoding||AAC-LC, G.711 etc.|
|Mode of Audio||Mono, Stereo|
|Input of Video||Component, VGA|
|Data Communication Interface||RS485,RS232, Baud rate 1200~115200 bps|
|Network Interface||10/100M Ethernet RJ45|
|Dimensions||240 x 160 x 60mm|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||3.6 W|