The H200 is designed for “out of sight” operation to deliver content across a diverse range of environments – from in-room live television for hospitality through public space signage and advertising applications where demand for 4K-based services is growing rapidly.
Sector-specific features include a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability for single-cable installation that reduces installation time and cost. A serial display port, IR extender port, and VESA mounting all support out-of-sight operation, easy installation, and promote a simplified user experience.
In a rugged case, the device combines a high-performance AV1 and HEVC capability processor with graphics acceleration for fast rendering of high-quality graphics. HEVC capability enables the delivery of high-quality images in areas where bandwidth or physical head-end storage needs to be optimized.
All Amino Devices are enhanced with Amino Engage, our SaaS platform streamlining device deployment and management, including app updates, while enhancing customer support.
- AV1/HEVC 4Kp60 provides high-quality images at reduced bandwidth
- Out-of-sight operation using TVI serial interface or IR extender port as standard
- Tamper-proof, ruggedized chassis
- Integrated mounting brackets (VESA) to fit behind a screen for digital signage apps or underneath a desk for hospitality apps
- Power-over-Ethernet for single cable install