An intuitive web UI that lets you set up a high-quality livestream in just a few clicks
Rebroadcast Events with Sim-Live
Multiply the impact of your message using pre-recorded media for scheduled sim-live events
Reach Viewers Anywhere
Simultaneously stream to embedded web players, mobile apps, and social media
Understand Your Audience
Advanced analytics to understand the impact of your message, with real-time and historical data
All From One Browser Window
Schedule events, set up metadata, manage devices, and monitor streams – all from a single cloud UI
Made for Ministries
Customizable workflow elements that match the way you work
GET STREAMING IN SECONDS
Our easy-to-use web interface empowers experienced staff with the advanced tools they need, while enabling non-technical volunteers with the ability to set up a livestream quickly.
- Simple point-and-click interface
- Setup and control your video encoders
- High-quality HD video with near real-time delivery
- Easily accessible from any web browser
MAXIMIZE THE REACH OF YOUR CONTENT
Increase the reach of your message by using a previously recorded or uploaded video to launch simulated livestreams. Replay sermons for shared worship at times that best suit your audiences. With advanced scheduling and restreaming options, set up streams in advance and focus on inspiring your audience.
- Schedule events in advance
- Adjust to local viewing times
- Rebroadcast past events using recorded or uploaded video
REACH PEOPLE WHERE THEY ARE
Make it easy for your message to reach your audience on their preferred platform, without any additional steps.
- Embed streams into web players and custom OTT apps
- Facebook and YouTube integrations
- Stream to mobile apps like Subsplash and Pushpay
- Create custom RTMP URLs
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
Gain valuable insights that help you measure the impact of your events. Learn when, where, how, and what your audience is watching, and understand how your content is performing. AVIWEST Connect makes it easy to quickly access the analytics you care about for your livestreams to better engage your viewers.
- Track audience participation including total, unique, and peak views
- View platform, location, and view duration data
- See data in real-time or view historical statistics
BE A HERO FROM THE FRONT ROW
Get out of the control booth and into the audience. AVIWEST Connect provides the simplest way to stream, monitor, and manage devices across multiple locations from anywhere using a tablet or web browser – even when watching from the front row.
- Track real-time device availability, status, and streaming statistics
- Schedule, start, and stop streams across multiple locations
- Monitor streams from anywhere, in the browser or on a tablet
DESIGNED FOR YOUR CHURCH
AVIWEST Connect is designed around the way you work. Simple to understand modular workflows and easy metadata tagging make organizing streams a breeze.
- Configure the video encoder devices, campuses, speakers, and services that make up the foundation of your church’s online presence
- Once set up, use these elements as building blocks to create streaming sessions quickly and easily