THE MOST POWERFUL TRANSCODER FOR MISSION-CRITICAL VIDEO
With Kraken, send the highest quality video and ensure streams meet your target network capacity. Kraken preserves and aggregates MISB and STANAG-compliant KLV metadata, while filtering out unnecessary fields to make the most of available bandwidth. Kraken provides the lowest latency, highest quality real-time video stream transmission while assuring compatibility with downstream processing, exploitation, dissemination systems.
Low Latency Transcoding
Transcode streams in real-time for enhanced situational awareness for decision makers
Control ISR video bandwidth consumption to get the most from your existing network links
KLV Metadata Filtering
When bandwidth is at a premium, selectively filter and decimate KLV metadata to prioritize video
Convert streams between video codecs to ensure interoperability with downstream systems
Adapt to any type of deployment with options including servers, portable appliances, virtual machines, and cloud
MISB & STANAG Compliance
Preserve interoperability by adhering to defense and ISR standards
DELIVER REAL-TIME ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE AT THE BEST QUALITY POSSIBLE
Reliably deliver vital video and metadata at low latency and enable quick decisions by responding in real-time to mission-critical information.
- HEVC (H.265), AVC (H.264), MPEG-4 Part 2, and MPEG-2 codec support
- SRT, UDP, RTSP and RTMP transmuxing capabilities
- SDI, Composite video, and GigE Vision input support
- The best resiliency over any network using the MISB-approved SRT protocol
ADAPT TO ANY NETWORK
Get the most of your available bandwidth and overcome limitations of satellite links and other constrained networks.
- Transcode video sources to lower bitrates
- Reduce bandwidth consumption by up to 50% with HEVC
- Leverage the SRT protocol to overcome adverse network conditions such as packet loss and jitter
PRESERVE AND MANAGE EMBEDDED METADATA
When video quality needs to be prioritized, filter out unnecessary metadata fields and make the most of available bandwidth while preserving metadata timing and geospatial context.
- CoT to KLV Conversion
- KLV Rate Decimation
- KLV Filtering KLV Filtering (MISB ST0601.10)
ENSURE DOWNSTREAM COMPATIBILITY
Convert streams between common video codecs, resolutions, and frame rates to maintain interoperability with legacy devices.
- Set custom video resolutions
- Configure video frame rates
- Facilitate interoperability across multiple networks
Maximize transcoding performance with flexible deployment options from edge devices to cloud environments. Kraken is available in the following options:
- Small form factor, portable appliance
- Rack-mountable server with redundant power supply
- Virtual machine, including acceleration support for Intel QSV and NVIDIA GPUs for hardware acceleration
- Cloud-based options on Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS marketplaces
Adhere to MISB and STANAG standards to preserve interoperability while meeting video streaming requirements for:
- Transcoding for airborne and ground applications
- Delivery to multiple devices across the DoD FMV architecture
- Redistribution over LAN for viewing on desktops and set-top boxes
There are no reviews yet.