HDCX-100-TR; HDMI 2.0 & KVM Extender over HDBaseT
HDMI 2.0 HD-BaseT extender, HDCX-100 has one CAT5e or CAT6 cable connection and is designed compact enough to be fitted in to various installation environments.
The HDCX-100 with the same mechanical dimension for each of transmitter and Receiver enables to transmit the HDMI2.0 up to uncompressed 4K 60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0), supporting all HDMI2.0 features (CEC, EDID and HDCP) including USB 2.0 and RS-232 control.
Between its transmitter and receiver, CAT5e/CAT6 connection by RJ45 Connector gives clean, secure and easy installation. The maximum extension is 100m (330feet).
• Supports 4K 60Hz and HDMI2.0 standards
WQUXGA (4096×2160) at 60Hz (4:2:0)
WQUXGA (4096×2160) at 30Hz (4:4:4)
12-bit Deep Color
Maximum pixel clock : 300Mhz
• Transmits HDMI2.0 data up to 100m (330feet) over one (1) CAT5e or CAT6 cable
• HDCP1.4 / 2.2 Standard
• CEC & 3DTV pass-through
• USB2.0 for HID, Touch panel, Mass Storage and VCP
• RS-232 control extension
• Compact design and bracket allows easy installation even small space
• Plug & Play
• Dimensions (WDH): 482x210x44