IPVDS-700-ED is a 4K HDMI IP Video Wall Control solution for playing multiiple sources of audio/video, such as PC, media player, Blu-ray and etc, on a video wall and other displays simultaneously. It also splits a high quality video into multiple videos and plays it on the video wall and other displays.
IPVDS-700-ED provides the optimal solution for large video wall systems in control rooms, security and traffic control; it can be also be used in general fields like conference, education or presentation rooms.
The PC program can be used for host allocation and previewing, equipped with drag and drop operation with simple mouse use. Users can easily merge, split, overlay and clear for host allocation; there is a preview scene on the ‘Layout Manager’ before application to real display monitors.
• TCP/IP base IP network: Gigabit Ethernet
• Support up to 4K (3840×2160@30Hz 4:4:4 or 3840×2160@60Hz 4:2:0) input resolution
• Support up to 4K (3840×2160@30Hz 4:4:4) output resolution
• Supports Analog/HDMI audio input and output
• Fast switching time / low video latency
• Transmits HDMI/DVI video, audio, USB, RS-232, IR signal over IP network
• Provides HDMI loop-thru port for local display (Up to 4K 60Hz 4:2:0)
• Provides merge, overlay and split function on multiple video wall layout of PC program
• Supports up to 256 displays (16×16 – 4×64 – 1×256) video wall and multi-sources
• Supports M:N virtual matrix
• Supports 802.3af standard PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
• PC application for controlling video wall and individual displays
• Provides drag and drop operation for host allocation
• Provides allocate, merge, split, overlay function on the layout management
• Provides preview screen before applying it to actual displays
• Provides up to 99 pre-sets for the user defined layout (save/load)
• Pre-set scheduling function: Sequential mode (dwell time based)
• Bezel compensation in 0.1mm
There are no reviews yet.