KVMX-200-TR; ONE FIBER DVI KVM EXTENDER
DVI optical KVM extender, KVMX-200-TR is designed to be used at various long haul KVM applications. KVMX-200-TR transmits DVI, USB HID, PS/2, RS-232 and bi-directional stereo audio signal up to 1.0km (3,280feet) over one (1) LC single-mode fiber. As an option, user can select one (1) or two (2) fibers connection by SFP module.
Designed for high resolution performance, KVMX-100-TR guarantees lossless image quality and no frame dropping. Besides, it delivers perfect graphic data transmission up to WUXGA (1,920×1,200) at 60Hz.
KVMX-200-TR provides Auto-mix EDID programing feature that reads EDID information from both local and remote displays and then determines the lowest resolution of them. It makes the installation of KVMX-100-TR easy and flexible at any variable resolutions.
Optionally, convenient remote console switch for selecting local control or remote control can be included.
• One (1) or Two (2) fibers connection by SFP module
• Supports up to WUXGA (1,920×1,200) resolution at 60Hz
• Transmits DVI, USB HID, PS/2, RS232 and audio signal up to 1km (3,280feet) over one (1) LC optical fiber
• Operates with both single and multi-mode optical fibers
– Up to 1.0km (3280feet) with one (1) or two (2) LC single-mode fibers
– Up to 300m (985feet) with two (2) LC multi-mode fibers
• Offers DVI, USB, and PS/2 Loop through ports for a local display and Keyboard / Mouse
• Supports bi-directional stereo audio
• Lossless Image Quality, with no Frame Dropping
• Provides Serial Control Data: RS232C through 9 pin D-sub connector
• Supports DIO port
• Auto-mix EDID feature
• Offers remote console switch and indicator (option)
• 19” 1RU mounting rack, mounting bracket (option)
• Power supplying: +12V, 3A power adapter
• Input power:+12V 3A
• Dimensions (WDH): 216mm x 112mm x 44mm
• Ordering Information
– KVMX-200-TR: One (1) single-mode fiber connection by SFP module
– KVMX-201-TR: Two (2) single-mode fibers connection by SFP module
– KVMX-202-TR: Two (2) multi-mode fibers connection by SFP module
• Certifications: CE / FCC