M1-3R2VI-DU; Dual Link DVI Extender
Detachable DVI optical extender, M1-3R2VI-DU is a Dual-link box type product enabling to transmit two (2) TMDS signals with uncompressed WQXGA (2560×1600) 60Hz DVI up to 2,000m (6560feet) over a pair of duplex single-mode fibers and 500m (1640feet) over a pair of multi-mode fibers with LC terminated connector.
For better installation and flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring of display information, by just plugging transmitter module to the display. It complies with DDC/HDCP and also certified with FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
• Easy installation with a pair of duplex fibers
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver), LED indicators
• Supports up to WQXGA(2560×1600), 60Hz
• Extends two (2) TMDS signals with uncompressed WQXGA (2560×1600) 60Hz DVI up to 2,000m (6560feet) over a pair of duplex single-mode fibers and 500m (1640feet) over a pair of multi-mode fbers with LC terminated connector
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +24V 2.5A
• Dimensions (WDH): 216 x 112 x 31mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
There are no reviews yet.