M1-5000; DisplayPort 1.1 Active Optical Cable
Point-to-Point DisplayPort hybrid cable, M1-5000 has four (4) multi-mode fibers for video/audio and copper wires for auxiliary channel to manage Hot Plug Detection in a jacket. It transmits uncompressed WQXGA (2560×1600) 60Hz signal up to 100m (328feet).
• DisplayPort1.1 standard
• Plug & Play
• Supports all VESA resolutions up to WQXGA (2560×1600) at 60Hz
• Offers total data rate 10.8Gbps (2.7Gbps per lane)
• Hybrid cable with four (4) multi-mode fibers cables for the DP interface and embedded copper wires to support the auxiliary channel, Hot Plug Detect and power management
• Extends high resolution DP data up to 100m (326ft) with auxiliary channel
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 1A
• Dimensions (WDH): 35 x 99.5 x 16mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
There are no reviews yet.