All-Weather HD Lipstick Camera
The Marshall CV226 All-Weather Lipstick Camera captures crisp HD color video with professional adjustment and control in a compact lipstick shaped body only 19.5mm in diameter and 62.5mm long. The CV226 is built for rugged outdoor or dirty environments where dust, dirt, rain, mud, or snow become a factor.
Miniature Camera Size
The Marshall CV226 can be positioned in very discreet locations with the ability to withstand dirty, dusty, and wet environments. Despite its compact form factor, the CV226 produces reliable crystal clear video over full-size 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) in Progressive or Interlaced resolutions up to 1920×1080. As shown with the optional CVM-6 accessory mount.
Improved Sensors and Design
The Marshall CV226 utilizes the latest Marshall sensor and processor technology with a step-up in video performance and very low noise threshold, even in low-light conditions. Additionally, the CV226 contains a more durable and flexible RG6 coaxial breakout cable to withstand heavy use and bend rotation.
Versatile Placement & Mounting
The Marshall CV226 includes a standard 1/4″-20 mount socket for use with tripods, gooseneck, and other camera mounting hardware. For enhanced flexibility, combine with the Marshall CVM-6 Adhesive Camera Mount Kit and lipstick clip.
Flexible Control & Framerate Options
Easily select between 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98fps at 1080p, 1080i, and 720p resolutions. For remote matching and adjustment, the CV226 supports RS485 Visca control, allowing precision picture adjustments to be performed from control rooms, OB vans, and or broadcast trucks.
- Full-sized 3G/HDSDI (BNC) output
- 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.86″) sensor (4:2:2 color)
- 10-foot (3 meter) breakout cable with BNC (3GSDI), RS485 remote adjust, and locking 12V power
- Interchangeable M12 lens with IP67 cap includes stock 3.6mm lens (72°H. AOV)
- IP67-rated weatherproof housing; submerge in water up to 10-feet for several hours
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i and 1280 x 720p
- Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- Remote adjustable through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- CV-RCP-V2 Touchscreen RCP compatible and free Camera Control Software option
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including white balance, color, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
The CV226 is suitable for use in indoor and outdoor applications including live broadcast production, newscast, concerts, reality television, corporate communications, government, courtroom, house of worship, education, and more