Miniature High-Speed Camera
- HDMI output
- 2 Megapixel (1/2.8″) Sony sensor (4:2:2)
- Interchangeable M12 Prime Lenses (3.6mm, 72° H. AOV)
- HD (Progressive): 1080p / 720p @ 120, 100, 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- HD (Interlaced): 1920 x 1080i @ 60, 59.94, 50 fps
- TRS stereo audio inputs (mic & line level)
- Includes 12V power supply in box
The Marshall CV506-H12 is built for capturing high-speed action for detailed, high-definition slow-motion video but also able to deliver 60fps for clear crisp fast paced action. The CV506-H12 uses a 2-Megapixel, 1/2.8-inch sensor with HDMI output to capture crisp video images in progressive HD and interlace HD resolutions, and has frame rates that go all the way up to 120 fps in 1080p/720p for detailed HD slow-motion playback.
The CV506-H12 can be controlled through RS485 (Visca) and has a range of adjustable image settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, exposure, gain, pedestal (black), gamma, shutter and more. The M12 lens mount can be used with fixed prime or varifocal lens options, and the lightweight, small footprint build enables it to be placed easily into tight, hard-to-reach locations for unique angles and viewpoints.
The CV506-H12 is among the first additions to Marshall’s latest generation of compact and miniature cameras utilizing a fully redesigned body style and form factor. Special attention has been given to enhance durability in the field with the addition of new structural ‘wings,’ designed to give greater protection to rear connectors during use.