MRMC CONTROL PANEL FOR TYPICAL BROADCAST APPLICATIONS
The Broadcast Panel is a robust fit-for-purpose controller designed for day-in, day-out use in professional studios or OB (Outside Broadcast) environments. The ergonomically designed panel provides precise joystick and full axis control of robotic systems and PTZs.
The Broadcast Panel is specifically designed for industry-standard broadcast environments. The control panel’s buttons and controls are in a traditional broadcast layout so an operator can monitor and make easy adjustments as well as creating presets, have full control of all robotic axes (including speed and direction), and control of camera zoom, focus and iris.
The Broadcast Panel works with heads and dolly systems for small, medium and large studios, as well as for other broadcast environments – including universities, auditoriums, OBs or houses of worship.
An operator, working with MHC or RT Leaders (as well being FLair compatible), can change button functions allowing for finer user customisation.
- 1x Speed control knob
- 1x Iris control knob
- 1x E-Stop button
- 5x direction/speed toggle: Pan, Tilt, Focus, Zoom, Iris
- 1x Master Speed controller
- 1x LCD message screen
- 1x Back button
- 12x Head select buttons
- 1x Focus wheel
- 1x Autofocus button
- 1x Zoom rocker
- 16x Preset buttons
- 1x Active group preset button
- 1x Home selected head button
- 1x Pan/Tilt/Zoom Joystick
- USB Connection
- Button Functions Can Be Changed Using MHC Controller Mapping Function
- MHC and Flair Compatible
- Independent speed/direction configuration for every axis
- Up to 16 configurable presets
- Ergonomic design for enhanced control and comfort