MRMC MULTI-HEAD CONTROLLER SOFTWARE
SIMPLE TO USE – TAILORED UI
Our software platform is designed for complete user simplicity. Control a multitude of MRMC robotic heads at the touch of a button from a single workstation, with an extremely simple, intuitive UI.
The MHC interface is flexible and can be tailored exactly to the users requirements. A variety of different skins are available for a multitude of sporting events, studios, stadiums and other live events.
The UI is designed so the user can have ‘Store and display’ capability, with stored moves or presets loaded into ‘buttons’ that can then be used.
Multiple Interface Designs: Bring your application to life with a completely customizable User Interface, designed by our team of graphic designers and engineers. Why use a generic UI, when our tailored ‘skins’ give you the freedom to operate in the world you choose.
- Together with the MHC client software, users have the ability to control multiple, moving cameras.
- Designed for touch screen with a simple, intuitive and friendly interface.
- Bespoke skins – so users can have the most suitable design for their requirements.
- Can be up and running with MHC in no time, and it takes minimal operator training.
- The technology in MHC is designed from MRMC’s award winning Motion Control technology – giving absolute
- precision and repeatability.
CONTROL MULTIPLE HEADS SIMULTANEOUSLY
Tailor-make your camera moves and save preset positions, with full control of cameras (including POD, Visca and other cameras on request). Built on IP technology, these robotic heads can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world!
Works as a standalone application and with hardware controllers, such as pan bars, MRMC joystick and other USB devices or as a complete suite of professional features, including embedded IP video capability and switching of multiple video sources.