MVDF; Multi-Format Wallplate Converter
1 Gang-sized Multi-format Wall Plate Converter, MVDF receives DVI, VGA, Composite and S-Video into optical DVI signal and transmits it up to 500m(OM2) (1,640ft) over one (1) multi-mode fiber (50um) without any data compression or latency. To recover electrical DVI signal, one (1) fiber DVI receiver, DVFX-100-RX should be used at the display end.
▪ Supports all VESA resolution up to WUXGA (1920×1200) at 60Hz for DVI and VGA, SXGA (1280×1024) at 60Hz for Composite video and S-Video
▪ Automatically detects the first incoming signal among various video sources and converts it into one (1) optical DVI output with SC termination
▪ Be scale-up 480i and 576i to SXGA (1280×1024) at 60Hz for S-Video/Composite video inputs
▪ Except the case above, it maintains input and output resolutions.
▪ Transmits optical signal up to 500m (1,640feet) over SC terminated 1 core multi-mode fiber (62.5um)
▪ Provides Self-EDID for DVI and VGA
▪ Operated by DC 8~15V
▪ Equips two (2) LEDs for power(Green) and video(Yellow) input status
▪ Power consumption: < 0.5W
▪ Operation temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
▪ Dimensions (WDH): 70 x 71.5 x 115mm
There are no reviews yet.