NEWBLUE FUSION 2 SDI
Your turnkey broadcast graphics system.
Fusion 2 combines processing power with Titler Live Broadcast for an affordable, end-to-end graphics solution.
Press power and go.
Fusion 2 delivers your on-air graphics combining hardware and software in one dynamic device. Power your broadcast with a sophisticated combination of ultra portable hardware and Titler Live Broadcast software designed for broadcasters and a variety of enterprise markets. Go from unbox to broadcast in the same day.
Get up and running in three easy steps.
Experience end-to-end graphics in a short-depth 1U rackmount chassis running Windows 10.
Create graphics using the Title Designer. Import your After Effects projects, Photoshop files, or choose from our prebuilt templates.
Integrate multiple input and output sources for ultimate control. Fusion 2’s flexibility makes each live setup work for you.
With minimal prep work and just a few clicks, press power and go live. Let Fusion 2 and Titler Live Broadcast do the rest for you.
Fusion 2 features Titler Live 4 Broadcast.
Now you can deliver unlimited layers of live animated graphics for all your broadcasting needs with Titler Live 4 Broadcast—directly in Fusion 2. Titler Live 4 Broadcast allows you to integrate your data in real-time and create high quality graphics on-the-fly.
Amp up your production value with a proven powerhouse.
Whether you want full customization or turnkey graphics on the fly, Titler Live 4 Broadcast ($2,999 value) brings high production value to your broadcast in minutes. We’ve loaded it with everything you need to look good, fast.
Customize hundreds of designs with the Title Designer.
With Fusion 2 preloaded with Titler Live 4 Broadcast, you can create custom motion graphics easily using its built-in Title Designer. Titler Live 4 Broadcast comes loaded with a full motion editor, hundreds of built-in templates, and can even import your existing graphics and Adobe assets. You can quickly grow your library of designs with our ever-expanding collection of Title Design Template collections.
Display your spreadsheet data in real-time.
Import your data from Excel spreadsheets and tables, XML files, CSV files, text files, and more. Using Titler Live 4 Broadcast, you can host all your data in a single file, display data rich infographics such as leaderboards and create instant lower thirds.
Access social media controllers and custom social templates.
Engage your audience with live comments, tweets, and Facebook reaction polling and queue them all in a custom social playlist. Remotely bring in comments curated from any machine in your local network. Titler Live 4 Broadcast also includes custom-designed social media graphics for a professional look in minutes.
Incorporate scoreboards and statistics.
Drive scoreboard data with realtime reading of JSON and XML files. Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics, Stat Crew, or Sportzcast. You can also control your scoreboard directly from Titler Live’s interface.
Simplify updates and changes in an instant.
Titler Live 4 Broadcast simplifies the traditionally labor-intensive process of creating motion graphics. Now, you can make last minute design or spelling changes, major or minor, with a few keystrokes. Ditch long rendering times and locked up content. With Titler Live 4 Broadcast, you can edit faster with extreme flexibility.
Fusion 2 SDI
Connect to your broadcast set up using conventional SDI key and fill.
- Titler Live 4 Broadcast integration.
- Priority support.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Blackmagic DeckLink Duo 2 for HD resolution workflows up to 1080p60.
- Expert training such as workflow design and creative operation.
Big or small—every studio needs Fusion 2.
Works in your existing broadcast architecture.
Seamlessly connect to your current broadcast ecosystem with a short-depth, 1U rackmount chassis perfect for shelf mounting in tight spaces such as broadcast trucks, mobile racks and fly away kits.
Drives your graphics with versatility.
Bring your production up to speed into the digital era with the multiple channels and bandwidth you’ll need.
Includes onboarding with tailored training & support.
Experience full technical support, custom product onboarding and training to power up and go live.
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Automated sequencing & looping
- Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode
- Hotkey functionality
- Data search & select tool
- TriCaster macro control
- Remote operation on your network
- Network tally support
- 16 channels of 4K-NDI
- Dual-channel HD-SDI key/fill (Blackmagic and AJA)
- Unlimited graphics per channel
- Unlimited graphics per playlist
- PNG sequence support
- Watch Folder
- NewTek Airsend
- Normal-map-textured materials
- Depth-of-field control
- Blending modes
- Additive blend mode
- Object locking
- Excel spreadsheets
- Spreadsheet table support
- XML files
- Stat Crew statistics - football
- Stat Crew® scoreboards
- Daktronics® scoreboards
- Sportzcast scoreboards
- Facebook Live comments
- Facebook Live comment polling
- Facebook Live reaction polling
- Twitter tweets
- YouTube Live chats
- Stream Labels
- Text files
- RSS feeds
- CSV spreadsheets
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Native 4K resolution (NDI & SDI only) (Native 8K resolution for Extreme only)
- Adobe® After Effects® import
- Adobe® Photoshop® import
- Title Designer interface
- Sports & scoreboard packages
- Social media & polling packages
- Lower thirds
- Main titles
- Motion bugs
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Titler Live 4 Broadcast
- Processor - 6-Core AMD Ryzen™ 5
- Memory - 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM
- Graphics - AMD Radeon™ 1900MHz, 7 graphics cores
- Storage - 500GB M.2NVMe SSD
- Video I/O - 2 HD-SDI Key/Fill Pairs
- Blackmagic DeckLink Duo 2
- 2 USB 3.0
- 5 SDI Connectors - 4 video, 1 genlock (supports 2 key & fill pairs)
- 1 RJ-45 Network
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 2 USB 2.0
- 2 HDMI
- 1 Display Port
- 3 Audio Jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- 2 SMA WiFi Antenna Connectors
- BIOS flash button
Power Supply - 300Watt max
- 1.75″ H x 16.77″ W x 10.5″ D
(1U rack height)
- Fusion 2 SDI
- Titler Live 4 Broadcast software pre-loaded.
- Expert training.
- Priority support.
- 4K via NDI.
- 4K via SDI.
- Blackmagic DeckLink Duo 2