OMM-1000; 16 X 16 DVI / HDMI / SDI / DISPLAYPORT OPTICAL MODULAR MATRIX
OMM-1000 enables you to switch up to 16 DVI / HDMI / SDI / DisplayPort sources to 16 different digital displays by using general PC software like Hyperlink terminal, telnet or web browser. It can be configured by using 4 different input and output cards and each card has 4 ports of input and output.
Easy programming feature is accomplished in various manners such as manual input of front key or command line (ASCII or Binary code) input with various interfaces of RS-232, and TCP/IP and it offers you flexible installation with other video controllers or control software.
The input and output cards are composed of 4 ports, therefore user can configures any input and output channels from 4×4 to 16×16 by plugging the cards into OMM-1000 mainframe. In case of Dual link DVI card (DDVI-2EI / DDVI-2EO), it is composed of 2 ports, therefore configuration for input and output channels are from 2×2 to 8×8. It equips electrical DVI, HDMI, SDI, DisplayPort and optical DVI (SDVI-1FI/SDVI-1FO) input and output cards.
Optical DVI input and output cards works perfectly with OPTICIS 1 fiber DVI extension module, DVFX-100, and Maximum 1Km DVI signal extension can be managed with this combination. It also supports wide-range compatibility with respect to systems, consisting of various sources and various digital monitors. It has been designed not only to fully execute the DDC (Display Data Channel)/HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) function(Electrical DVI and HDMI cards only), but also to have users designate EDID to inputs for wide compatibility.
Embedded video signal generator and diagnostic function help the user solve the installation problem with easy and optional quad multi-viewer card saves the installation cost.
Configurable up to 16 x 16 electrical and optical input/output
– Minimum configuration is 4 x 4
– Supports HDMI / SDI /Dual link input / DisplayPort input / output as an option
– Dual link DVI supports from 2 x 2 to 8 x8 input / output
• Supports DDC/HDCP. (Electrical DVI and HDMI cards only)
• Supports DPCP. (Electrical DisplayPort card only)
• Provides various control methods (RS-232, TCP/IP, WEB, Key input)
• Equips multi-viewer function (QDVI-O)
• Provides Diagnostic function for quick trouble shooting
• Has Reference video output and monitoring output for easy installation
• Handles DVI signal up to 1Km over Multi-mode fiber with fiber optic cards, SDVI-1FI, SDVI-1FO
• Offers EDID management function
1) Default Mode
2) Auto Mix Mode
3) Output Copy Mode
• Provides wide operating temperature range, 10-40 degree
• Provides Power and Fan error indication
• Certified by medical UL/EN60601 and FCC/CE
• Dimensions (WDH): 440 x 380x 178mm
• Weight: <11Kg (net weight for single power)