OMVC-200; Multi-Format Converter
OPTICIS multi-format converter, OMVC-200 can accept various video signals such as DVI, VGA, Component video, S-video and Composite video as an input. It detects the first connected input signal and converts it to one (1) fiber DVI signal.
With powerful OPTICIS fiber-optic technology, OMVC-200 is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920×1200) @ 60Hz DVI signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one (1) SC multi-mode fiber. To recover electrical DVI signal, DVFX-100-Rx can be used as a receiver.
For better compatibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management for DVI and VGA inputs, reading and restoring by just connecting OMVC-200 to the display.
Optionally, convenient remote console switch for selecting local control or remote control can be included.
• Accepts DVI, VGA, Component, S-Video, and Composite inputs
• Detects the first connected input video signal and converts it into one (1) fiber DVI
• Supports various resolutions with up-scaling feature
• Transmits signal up to 500m (1640feet) over SC multi-mode fiber
• Provides mounting bracket (model name: OPMCB) complying with VESA 75, 100 standards to be attached on various places
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the OMVC-200 (Self-EDID)
• Has Locking type DC power supplier
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V, 3A
• Dimensions (WDH): 216 x 112 x 44mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC