PIXELLOT PRIME END-TO-END VIDEO PRODUCTION SYSTEM
Advanced Production Suite
Streamlining the production workflow, Pixellot Prime deploys an unmanned panoramic camera to capture the entire field at native 50-60 FPS. From the sporting event venue, the SDI footage is automatically fed into any production suite where the final broadcast is mixed, in real-time.
The suite displays a variety of views and streams, including an auto-produced feed featuring the center of action, streams from additional cameras and preset camera stations to create close-ups and replays. An array of transition options and graphic elements lets directors create TV-grade broadcasts for web portals and mobile apps. Clients opt for either a “clean” feed, streaming only the sports action or a program (“dirty”) feed.
- 8K capture and HD-SDI output, 50/60 FPS
- End-to-end production system, enables production of sports event with single-person crew
- Remote Production Suite to create multi-feed broadcast
- Embedded graphics and ad formats
- Additional audio input for commentator
- Panoramic footage to power VR applications
- Auto Production
- Panoramic Video
- Spatial Replay
- Auto-Director & Ads
- Automatic Highlights