2-12 CH IP/ 1-16 TB
Broadcast quality, real time, 1 RU, 2-12 Channel
Highly Automated MPEG-2 Playout Server with real time scheduling with switching between live and local origination. Also supports real time Ad, CG, Graphics, Text, and Logo insertion with Sophisticated Scheduling for Single or Multi Program Transport Streams. Splices, Overlays, or Surrounds video with Ads, Graphics, Logos, SLATES, or Text anywhere on the Live or Local Stream. Designed for Broadcasters who lease out their sub channels but run IP infrastructure. Includes full support for SCTE 35 ad triggers and works with most EAS systems with full FCC compliant splicing of audio, etc. on all channels.
Quite often content needs to be created on site by channel creator, broadcasters and Hospitality Management. While using their own content, sometimes channel creator also wants to stream some live events either through their own video feed or other video feeds available through IP streaming. Others wish to add data or text to annotate the video or provide emergency alerts.
Our PLAY 2 AIR™ 2- 12ch IP is a cost-effective player that inserts video clips, ads, graphics, text, and logos anywhere on your content in real time. As you may expect, it creates its own IP streams and inserts/overlays the graphics on outgoing IP video streams.
Scheduling of Video file, graphics can easily be done by drag and drop easy to use browser based interface. Graphics can be in several formats.
The position of the graphics, transparency, and fade characteristics can be configured via a web based user interface.
The PLAY 2 AIR can also insert SCTE 35 or cue tones in outgoing streams for the subsequent sites to insert their own regional – local ads based on SCTE 35/cue tone triggers. The PLAY 2 AIR can also insert resources in the incoming stream by GPIO, Cue tone, SCTE 35 or on schedule.
Also graphical elements can be inventoried on the on-board hard drives. Large local graphical libraries can be created for quick use under dynamic real world events.
Graphical elements such as fancy fonts, boxes, borders, background colors, and identifiers can also be used to enhance the video content. Inside these distinct areas you can insert scrolling or horizontally crawling text.
• Generates IP Out Channel on premises or in the Cloud
• Easy to use browser based user interface
• Supports two time lines – Main Content and Ad break Content
• Automatically pauses Main video to insert ads in Ad break time line
• Inserts or overlays graphical ads, video clips, logos, graphics, CG, scrolling text, and emergency alerts into live and stored video feeds on a schedule, simple insert button or via Contact Closures
• Generates and inserts SCTE 35 / Cue tones in the IP out
• Works with most fonts: Chinese, Arabic, Indian, etc. via Unicode interface
• 1-16 TB internal storage.
• Supports Insertion of Live content through any IP source
• Secure Remote Scheduling from anywhere via Web Interface
• Built in intelligence makes scheduling easy
• Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480i, and all standard broadcast resolutions
• Features daily, weekly, and monthly schedule-based logos, alerts, and text insertion
• Arbitrary location for graphics
• Choose from static, rotating, or blinking graphics, logos, and text
• Supports AD inventories, logs Ad plays, and generates Proof of Play list
• Creates crawling messages and emergency alerts with programmable fonts and background colors, in any language
• Creates Real Time Clock display in programmable fonts and colors
• Displays remaining and next advertisement time in output video
• Scales input video from 5% to 100% and overlay on graphics – Ideal for EPG
• Overlays animating PNG files and scales Input Video from 5% to 100% – Ideal for L-Wrap and transparent overlays. Video squeezes.
• Select any degree of transparency
• Easy drag and drop placement of logo, or graphics on time line
• News feeds from RSS in any language, with programmable fonts and background colors
• Able to mask entire screen with a static image in case of video input failure
• 1 RU rack mountable frame
• Optional EAS support
• SLATE function puts up an Empty Background on which you can type messages
• Comprehensive Customization to your needs is possible
• Stores and manages Content, Ads, Messages, and Graphics clips, on local SSD or RAID
• Supports SCTE 35 and optional analog Cue Tone Detection and Generation
• Interfaces with zXORA™ Middleware for delivery to mobile devices
There are no reviews yet.