IQ-Sports Producer (IQ-SP) is a leading AI system that automates a televised professional sports production but without the need of a camera team or director. Ideal for sports games that don’t have the capital and production resources of the major leagues.
At the heart of the system is the IQ Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine that can follow the action either outside on the pitch, or indoors on the court. IQ-SP can be used remotely to live stream and record games and includes many features that you would expect for compelling viewing in a professional match including scoreboard, time, highlight detection, and replays. At the end of the game, IQ-SP has the ability to automatically create an edit of the highlights as a summary of the match.
From live streaming on social media to live playout at a traditional broadcaster, IQ-SP can be acquired with an array of options for a variety of budgets. From high schools to major production companies and national broadcasters, IQ-SP can reliably create multiple live streams with compelling content that can be used by online platforms with IP workflows, or for high-quality productions by traditional national broadcasters needing HD-SDI workflows.
- From 1 up to multi-camera setup
- 3 IP camera options
- Live streaming direct to multiple outputs (playout, social media, CDN)
- Scoreboard (manual or OCR) feature
- IQ Calendar (Online Scheduler)
- Clipper, real-time highlight clipping, advanced with automated annotation and summary creation
- Overlays, logo’s, graphics
- Cloud-based decoding or on decoder itself
- Commentary functionality
A mix of in and outdoor sports such as soccer, ice hockey, floorball, rugby, basketball, football, futsal, netball, horse sporting activities including horse show-jumping, dressage and horse racing, and velodrome cycling. More sports are currently in training.
LinkMatrix, the Cloud-based Management portal enables adding overlays, scoreboard by OCR, graphics, and direct Social Media decoding and streaming
Enhanced additional features
- IQSP offers two audio options: either a special developed audio array or by a built-in microphone
- LinkMix feature within LinkMatrix management portal for adding overlays, logo’s, scoreboard and social media decoding and streaming
- A cloud-based decoder that can push steam to social media or CDN’s
- A receiver or Linkswitch decoder that can create up to 4 HD-SDI streams at receiving end. Also supports IP outputs.