SDIX-100-TR; OPTICAL 3G-SDI EXTENDER
The OPTICIS 3G-SDI extender, SDIX-100-TR is a miniature, fiber-optic 3G-SDI digital video transmission system, supporting up to 1080p, 3G-SDI format. The SDIX-100-TR is designed to transmit one (1) channel of multi-rate SDI including SMPTE-424M (3G-SDI), SMPTE-292M (HD-SDI) or SMPTE-259M serial digital video signal up to 30Km through either single-mode or multi-mode fiber.
Using advanced digital fiber optic transmission technology, no user adjustments are required in the Mini 3G-SDI extender system, so that SDIX-100-TR enables quick setup and trouble-free operation. The SDIX-100-TR series can handle SDI, DVB-ASI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, and many other video formats. The power connector has a latch-locking mechanism, thus no power disruption due to miss-handling problem. The SDIX-100-TR series comes with a rugged, standalone, miniature unit.
• Supports multi-rate SDI up to 3G-SDI over one (1) fiber
• Extends up to 30Km at 3Gbps
• Applicable to both single and multi-mode fibers
• SDI BNC input connector and ST terminated fiber optical connector
• Latch-locking power connector
• Robust metal die-casting enclosure for harsh environment
• Wide range of power, +5 ~ 16V
• Provides PG-100, 4pin XLR male-mini XL female connector power cable as an option
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 1.5A
• Dimensions (WDH): 19.5 x 82.7 x 19.5mm