The UADI-400-TX range of products allows the extension of a wide range of video and audio formats and RS232 up to 4 locations using Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cables.
- Supports Dual Screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920×1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 4 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays.
- IR command to single or multiple Displays
UADI-400-TX enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays. Data Broadcasting Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training UADI-400-TX can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities. Take full control of your remote screens With UADI-400-TX you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations. You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it’s effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen. You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group. The RS232 feature saves you time and money by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
There are no reviews yet.