VGAAEXT-400-RX 4 port VGA and Audio Extender over CAT5 UTP Receiver. VGA Extender For CAT5 Cable, VGA Extender For CAT6 Cable, Audio Extender For CAT5 Cable, Audio Extender For CAT6 Cable
- CAT5/CAT6 cable is tidy, flexible, easy-to-use, and economical.
- Receivers have Video Gain, EQ, and RGB skew adjustments for optimum image quality.
- Remote monitor can be up to 300/600 meters (1,000/2000 feet) from source.
- Pure hardware, Plug n Play design.
- Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz – 1000feet, 1024X768 @ 60Hz -2000ft.
- Supports latest TFT, LCD, SVGA, VGA, multisync with DDC2B high resolution monitors.
- Applications: Shopping malls, public address systems, airports, train & bus stations, schools, churches, restaurants, stores, showrooms, boardrooms, window displays, trade shows, exhibitions, computer based training.
- AV and Digital Signage: Broadcast a single video screen, with sound, to multiple remote monitors at distances up to 300/600m (1000/2000ft) away. The system includes a central control unit at the broadcast source, and a choice of remote units for the remote monitor locations. Each remote unit is connected via a single, easily installed CAT5 cable, reducing cable clutter. Truly a plug and play solution.
There are no reviews yet.