Flexible & Integrated Master Recorder
The BMR Master Recorder offers a flexible set of features that go far beyond the average Master and ISO recording system.
BMR is totally integrated into the Simplylive platform. Depending on which ViBox server you have, the BMR can be running transparently on the same system and recording at the same time as other Simplylive applications. Or use that same ViBox system to run other Simplylive applications…like multiple ViBox SloMo applications, or SloMo with a RefBox Review application.
BMR doesn’t just record locally. BMR can record to network attached storage, FTP sites and live stream to the web – all at the same time.
When you look at all that BMR can do for the price, you will quickly see that this easy-to-use system will deliver more flexibility, higher channel counts and a lower cost per channel than any other Master Recorder on the market.
Unique Benefits for BMR Users
- Do more than master recording – BMR can be used as an ISO recorder for post-production and a master recorder for the clean and dirty feeds, but also stream live to different web formats…all at the same time.
- Store where you want, when you want – BMR offers you the storage versatility to simultaneously capture recorded media locally, onto removable storage, onto Network-Attached Storage or record to FTP destinations.
- Do more than record – Use your BMR system to run other SimplyLive application layers for flexible options in your productions. If you’re using a V Mini Server, you can run one application at a time. If you have a V16/8, V12 or 4K Server, you have the ability to run multiple applications including BMR, All-In-One, SloMo and RefBox simultaneously.
- Be ready for IP – Whether it’s 1080i or 4K content, BMR is IP ready, utilizing SMPTE standards. Simplylive’s current codec of choice is DNxHD, but additional will be available for increased flexibility.
- Stream to multiple locations simultaneously and save time and money – Use BMR as a live streaming device, delivering multiple feeds in various bitrates and multiple formats. BMR supports the latest H.264 and H.265 codecs utilizing RTMP or HLS streaming protocols.
4 channel 4K ISO. and master recorder
8 channel ISO. and master recorder
Affordable 4-channel ISO and master recorder
Key Features in all BMR Systems
ViBox BMR User Interface
ViBox BMR Servers
Choose the best ViBox Server for your BMR system.
Built for 4K ISO & Master Recording
Up to 3-user workflows for multi-application use
Up to 2-user workflows for multi-application use
V Mini Server
Most affordable BMR Server
for portable recording needs