Inter-operable Performance VidObase and VidOmobile Wireless Solutions
High Performance Wireless Client Routers Optimized for Streaming Video
Connectivity On The Go
CHALLENGE = Provide a reliable alternative to 802.11 WIFI for wireless video streaming in a crowded RF spectrum when WIFI at 2.4 and 5.8GHz is not a relaible option.
SOLUTION = VidOmobile 3.65GHz Licensed Wireless with TDMA-like protocol
The VidOmobile is a high performance wireless router specifically designed and optimized for streaming high definition video operating on the licensed RF frequesncy 3.65GHz . The VidObase Base Station can be configured to use either the “TDMA-like” protocol which delivers unparalleled video streaming performance for the most demanding IP surveillance applications, layer-2 or layer-3 mesh, or standard 802.11 protocol.
Application for use in news gathering, film production, broadcast, emergency command operations, vehicles such as police cars, fire trucks, ambulance, buses, trains, service vehicles, the LiveU LU70 Cellular Video Uplink, nomadic devices or any application that requires high quality video streaming over wireless.
Traditional 802.11 WIFI is not ideal for video streaming due to the shared bandwidth, shared RF spectrum, bursty protocols and data collisions. The VidOmobile and VidObase offer a customized “TDMA-like” protocol which delivers a wireless transmission optimized for high definition video streaming.
Super Fast Local Wireless Broadband
Both VidOmobile routers are capable of operating on multiple bands as a client bridge, client router, AP or mesh node. This allow the VidOmobile to serve many purposes:
- Store And Forward Data Transfer
- Roam Up Wireless
- Mesh On Demand
- Mobile Acess Point
Feature Rich And Intelligent
Both VidOmobile routers are feature rich routing platforms, not just dumb bridges. A VidOmobile can grow and change as your needs change.
- Intelligent and programmable
- Location data via optional GPS receiver
- USB storage option to create in-vehicle NAS
- Sensor data via a variety of custom modules
For inter-operability purposes, in addition to VidOvation’s TLP protocol, the VidOmobile family of products can also be configured for standard 802.11a/b/g/n operation. They have been tested with a broad range of access points for performance. With programmability, you can have your routers dynamically switch between protocols as needed.
- Police cars
- Fire trucks
- Transfer data at the fastest possible speed
- Connect on demand from remote locations
- Automatically find peer nodes
- Create dynamic networks in the field
- Share your cellar broadband connection to your smart phone and laptops
VidOmobile Hardware Family Options
- VidOmobile-C 2.4, 4.9* and 5GHz 2 x 2 MIMO
- VidOmobile-E GSM, UMTS, HSPA+, LTE, 2.4, 4.9* and 5GHz 2 x 2 MIMO
- VidOmobile-3.65 3.65GHz Licensed
VidObase Hardware Family Options
- VidObase-C 2.4, 4.9* and 5GHz 2 x 2 MIMO
- VidObase-E GSM, UMTS, HSPA+, LTE, 2.4, 4.9* and 5GHz 2 x 2 MIMO
- VidObase-3.65 3.65GHz Licensed