VidOlink Reacher II 4000 Professional Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver Kit with V-Lock Battery Mount Option and High Gain Antenna with up to a 4000-foot range
Our newest professional HDMI and HDSDI zero latency, uncompressed, 4000 feet line of sight wireless video transmission link with High Gain Receiver Antenna Kit.
The VidOlink Reacher II is our newest professional-grade HDMI and HD SDI wireless video transmission kit, capable of reaching 4000 feet of line-of-sight with zero latency and no compression. The transmitter is very compact and lightweight ensuring exceptional maneuverability. This makes the unit ideal for video assist and on-set monitoring, news and sports broadcasts, UAV, military, corporate and other applications in which typical wireless systems either fall short on distance or are too pricey.
The system supports resolutions up to 1080p60 and utilizes today’s most advanced wireless video transmission technology, which delivers professional-grade 3G SDI and HDMI high-definition video signals transmitted with no compression and no latency. There is a frequency selector on both the transmitter and receiver which provides a maximum of 10 workable frequency channels and supports up to 4 sets working simultaneously. The system includes a 1/4-20 tripod mount for both the transmitter and receiver. Accessories for hot-shoes and mounting arm included.
Call today at 1-949-777-5435 – 14-day Money Back Guarantee
The system is designed to replace the current widely used cables in the live broadcasting and production environments. Cables always suffer from wiring hassles and sometimes just impossible to have cables. This wireless HD video transmission system supports good wireless coverage, plug and play, industry-standard power, and video interfaces and will provide you with state-of-the-art picture quality with very low latency in both indoor and outdoor applications. The Wireless HD Video Link system can be used in film production, live broadcasting as well as many other applications which requires good quality wireless video connections such as wedding and conferences.
Included with the VidOlink Reacher II 4000 Kit
- VidOlink Reacher II 2300 Professional Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver Link with V-Lock Battery Mount
- High Gain Antenna with cables and stand for the receiver for a transmission range of up to 4000 feet
- Travel case
- 5GHz ISM Band Wireless HD Video transmission; 5.1 – 5.9 GHz
- Supports multiple channel switching and broadcast mode from 1 transmitter to multiple receivers.
- Supports up to 1080p60Hz resolution, HDMI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI 4:2:2, 10bits color depth.
- Loop-through SDI Inputs; HDMI Input
- Uncompromised picture quality with very low latency <1ms.
- Effective range (Line of Sight):
- up to 2300 feet without a High Gain Antenna.
- up to 4000 feet with included High Gain Antenna
- HDMI 1.3 with EDID support.
- Plug & Play hardware design, no software is required.
- AES128/256 Encryption.
- Time Code SMPTE-12M
- High Gain Antenna with 5 RF cables and stand. Six-element, high gain, flat panel antenna array with four vertically and two horizontally polarized multi-patch antennas. Ideal for wireless video MIMO point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications to increase the receiver gain to transmit wireless video up to 4000 feet.
- Power input, 2-pin Lemo connector
- (2) AC power supplies with 2-pin Lemo connector included
- (2) DC power cables, 2-pin Lemo to D-Tap included
- Mount on TX and RX for V-Lock battery. The battery must have a D-Tap power port to power TX and RX. Batter not included.
- (2) 1/4-20 Screw receptacle on both TX and RX
- (1) Hot-shoe to 1/4-20 adapters
- (1) 1/4-20 Male -Male Mounting arm
Call today at 1-949-777-5435 – 14-day Money Back Guarantee
Benefits of Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver
The technology world is changing fast, and it has led to the innovation of a wide range of wireless video transmitter products over the years. Whether you own a TV broadcast station, run a production company, or work as a videographer, the wireless video transmitter, and receiver eliminate the big clutter of cables making it easier to set up a wireless video production set. Other advantages of using a wireless video transmitter and receiver include:
Easy to set up
Running cables might still be a way that many individuals do business, but it can be inconvenient. A wireless video transmitter and receiver kit are very convenient and easy to set up because you don’t have to run long wires around to connect between the video source and the video display.
These devices also come with increased flexibility because the wireless receiver can be moved around easily, with no need to install new wires or re-route old ones. Also, the video crew can move around and take videos at any distance. Cables are limited by distance; however, with the wireless video transmitter and receiver, you can go where no cable has gone before.
A wireless video transmitter and receiver kit save money because you don’t have to buy extra devices. You are just required to connect the transmitter to the video source and the receiver to the video display. Also, wireless video transmitters are technologically advanced which makes their demand higher than the traditional systems. This has led to a massive supply of various wireless video transmitters making their cost very affordable.
Wireless video transmitters and receiver kits can be used for many more purposes. Whether you prefer to use wireless video transmitters at work or at your home, there are several applications that work perfectly with these devices. At the workplace, it can be used to output a video presentation from your PC to a conference room TV, to install a digital public display sign at your shop window. You can also install the kit as a wireless video security system at your home where you can monitor who goes inside and outside. On the other hand, you can use such a system at your workplace it will help you with detecting dishonest employees or robberies.
Additionally, wireless video transmitters not only transmit videos but can be used to convey different kinds of data such as audio, metadata, photos over the same wireless technology.
Due to “dynamic frequency selection,” you will have no worries about noise appearing in your video. This is because an excellent wireless video transmitter will automatically search for a wireless frequency channel with a low interference level. Therefore, it will scan for the best channel to send and receive video.
Wireless video transmitter and receiver kits enable you to get rid of some of the wires around your video production area hence creating a safe environment since there is nothing to trip over.